Rode NT1A Complete Vocal Recording Solution Product Overview By GAK
With so many 'entry level' mic solutions available out there, if you are looking for a starter system the choice can be overwhelming. RODE hit the nail on the head with the RODE NT1-A Complete vocal recording solution. In the box you have the rode nt1a Cardioid condenser microphone plus the SM-6 shock mount with detachable pop filter, an XLR cable and a dust cover to protect your investment and even an informative instructional DVD.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion. Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording. A matched pair of RODE NT1-As is also available.
Check out some examples of the NT1As signature sound below.
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.7mV
- Sensitivity -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 5dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 326.00gm
- Dimensions 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output XLR Output