Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Mic
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition. The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield. It is supplied with a removable microphone 'flag' that can accommodate high-visibility branding. The R+ÿDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by R+ÿDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 70Hz - 15kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance - 150O
- Sensitivity - -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight - 256.00gm
- Dimensions - 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
- Warranty - 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
No upgrades available