Rode S1, Nickel
The S1 Nickel is a professional quality microphone, specifically designed for live vocal performance. The S1 employs a true condenser transducer for optimal sound reproduction. The frequency response is tailored to ensure clear vocals while reducing handling noise. The unidirectional (super cardioid) pick up pattern limits background noise and reduces the susceptibility to feedback.
The five piece mesh head provides filtering of breath, wind, and plosive noise whilst not interfering with the S1-í-»s sensitivity or frequency response. The hardened mesh head also protects the precision condenser transducer from air borne contaminants and possible impact during performance and transit.
The ergonomic design of the S1 also makes it extremely comfortable to hold and control during performance. The S1 requires P48V phantom supply and will work with most professional mixing consoles that incorporate this standard. The high level output of the S1 is electronically balanced to reduce loss over long cable runs with the additional benefit of high level rejection of electromagnetic interference.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Studio recording quality.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Attractive satin-nickel finish.
- Heat treated high strength mesh head.
- Ergonomically weighted & balanced.
- Low noise circuitry.
- Low handling noise.
- Complete with stand mount & zip pouch.
- Designed & manufactured in Australia.
- Full 5 year guarantee.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year