Roland AIRA Bitrazer Modular Effects Unit
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Roland AIRA Bitrazer Modular Effects Unit Overview By GAK.
The new Roland AIRA Bitrazer is a unique modular effect that combines intense sample and bit rate crushing effects and unrivalled control and flexibility. The Roland AIRA Bitrazer can be used as a Eurorack module or as a table top unit, and because if its array of Gate/CV inputs, this compact 21 HP unit has a huge variety of uses from live performance to studio production.
combining intense bit and sample rate crushing effects and unprecedented control and flexibility. The Bitrazer is not only for modular synth users, Bitrazer is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, DJs or any musician looking to develop and expand their sound. Bitrazer has been carefully crafted in Japan and has large, ultra-smooth controls with over 16 million steps of resolution and is fully re-programmable via computer, smartphone or tablet.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Bitrazer is an intense bit and sample rate crusher effect that can add edgy character or create total sonic mayhem.
- Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1â„8" patch cables, you can independently control the sample rate, filter type, cutoff, resonance, bit depth, and signal bypass. Both the sample rate and filter cutoff parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source.
- Two inputs and two outputs make Bitrazer a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
- While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize Bitrazer's internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution "GRF" knobs. You can reprogram Bitrazer in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other Bitrazer users.
- Bitrazer includes 15 virtual sub-modules with more available through future expansion:
- LFO, ADSR, NOISE, SAMPLE & HOLD, RING MOD, FILTER 6dB, FILTER 12dB, TONE, AMP, MIXER, STEREO MIXER, CURVE CONV, GATE DIVIDER, TRIG TO CV DELAY TIME, MIDI CLOCK TO GATE
- Intense bit and sample rate destruction
- CV/Gate parameter control including sample rate, bit depth, and filter
- Table-top unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolutionRe-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
- Includes braided patch cables