Roland GO:LIVECAST Live Streaming Studio for Smartphones
Roland GO LIVECAST Live Streaming Studio for Smartphones
"The Roland GO:Livecast is the most affordable and convenient way to offer a professional solution to Live Streaming directly from your Smart Device across all your social media platforms. Simply use one of the provided leads for iOS or (selected) Android, and it replaces the mic on your device with the high-quality built-in audio interface. As well as having an in-built mic, it also has a dedicated Headset Microphone and a Condenser Microphone inputs, making it the ideal solution for gamers that stream to Twitch, host podcasts, live stream and VLOG. Pair it with the Livecast App, and you unlock the ability to share pictures, pre-recorded video, display text, queue music, view live comments and connect a second device (via WiFi) as a satellite camera, which you can switch between at the touch of a button. If you want to make exceptional content for your Social Media, the GO:Livecast is your ideal little companion. The GO:Livecast comes with a 3-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage."
Product Overview by GAK
The Roland GO:Livecast is a live streaming studio mixer for smart devices, designed to make Live Streaming audio and video simultaneously with ease. Once connected to your Smart Device, it is then possible to connect a Headset and Condenser Microphone, and media players into the GO:Livecast at the same time, allowing you to stream them all at once. There's no need to worry about poor audio/video on your streams anymore, as with the GO:Livecast, you're in complete control.
With the GO:Livecast App, you can share pictures, pre-recorded video, display text, queue music, view live comments and connect a second device (via WiFi) as a satellite camera, which you can switch between at the touch of a button.
The GO:Livecast's extremely compact size means it's super lightweight and can fit in your coat pocket. It's the ideal solution to update/interact with your subscribers whilst on the move.
Although it’s easy to stream live content with your smartphone, making your broadcasts look professional takes more effort. That’s why you need GO:LIVECAST, the simple and affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting. This hardware/app combo is a fully-featured streaming studio that lets you mix sound, display titles, play media, trigger sound effects, and more—without needing a computer or costly dedicated A/V gear. With just the GO:LIVECAST hardware, companion app, and your smartphone, you have all the tools you need to present engaging live web shows that will rival the most advanced creators on social media.
Plug-and-Play Setup Using GO:LIVECAST is quick and easy—just plug in your smartphone and connect earbuds or headphones for sound monitoring. A built-in mic is ready to capture high-quality sound, complete with onboard reverb if you like to sing. Or plug in a professional mic via the XLR input—there’s even a stereo line input for adding a guitar preamp, synth, mixer, or other sound sources.
Add Your Content to Your Live Stream The GO:LIVECAST app includes easy-to-use media tools that bring premium production values to your web shows. Create your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos, or start creating with a variety of pre-installed options. Custom titles and text are also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it’s time to go live.
Direct Connection with Streaming Platforms The GO:LIVECAST app logs-in to your accounts on Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and other major streaming services. Just select a platform and tap to start webcasting! And as you live stream, comments from your viewers can be monitored via a scrolling window in the app.
A Mini Broadcast Studio at Your Fingertips Via a simple, customisable control layout, the GO:LIVECAST hardware lets you direct your live presentations and stay fully engaged with your audience. All it takes is a touch to start broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos—or even trigger some applause at the end of the show! Knobs provide quick control of mic and media volumes, while the mic-mute button will keep coughs and unwanted sounds out of your live stream.
Get the Best out of your Smartphone Camera Select your smartphone’s front or rear camera within the app and add a skin filter, if needed, to soften the look. Portrait or landscape mode is automatically set by your phone’s positioning, while in-camera mirroring displays the proper left/right perspective to your audience. It’s even possible to connect a second smartphone camera over wi-fi, with one-touch switching and support for split-screen views.
Please note, images are for illustration purposes only, the phone and phone tripod are not included.
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras connect professional mics, trigger media, and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Large, customizable media libraries for onscreen titles, music, videos, photos, and sound effects
- Three microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard microphone with reverb effect, XLR input with phantom power and combo jack plus ability to use the microphone on your headphones
- Headphone jack for sound monitoring
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer, or other external audio device
- Check viewer comments directly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching, and more
- - MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- - LINE IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- - HEADPHONE/HEADSET jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
- - USB POWER port: USB Micro-B type
- - USB SMARTPHONE port: USB Micro-B type
- - MIC knob
- - PAD knob
- - LINE IN knob
- - HEADPHONE knob
- Indicator - POWER indicator
- Current Draw - 330 mA
- - 107 (W) x 138 (D) x 53 (H) mm
- - 4-1/5 (W) x 5-2/5 (D) x 2 (H) inches
- - Weight (excluding cables) 180 g, 6 oz
- - Leaflet "Quick Start"
- - Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- - Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- - USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- - USB Type-A to USB Micro-B type cable