Roland PowerPly Mesh Drum Head 12in
Roland's dual-ply mesh heads for V-Drums revolutionized the playability of electronic drums thanks to their adjustable tension, durability and natural playing feel. And now we're taking the concept a step further with the PowerPly series; nine mesh heads produced by REMO Inc. ranging from 8" to 22" that let you retrofit your acoustic drums for quiet practice. When used with Roland's RT-30 Acoustic Drum Triggers, PowerPly mesh heads can trigger a V-Drums module, enabling you to practice and experiment with various sounds while maintaining the looks and feel of your acoustic drum kit.
- Highly-durable dual-ply (2-ply) mesh head
- Very quiet when played, perfect for home practice
- Compatible with Roland RT-30 series Acoustic Drum Triggers
- Six different sizes for snares and toms (8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16-inches)
- Three sizes for bass drum ( 18, 20 and 22-inches)
- Also usable as replacement mesh heads for V-Drums V-Pads (all models except the PDX-8 and PDX-6)
- PowerPly Batter Heads:
- -MH2-8: 8 inches (100 g/4 oz)
- -MH2-10: 10 inches (100 g/4 oz)
- -MH2-12: 12 inches (110 g/4 oz)
- -MH2-13: 13 inches (130 g/5 oz)
- -MH2-14: 14 inches (130 g/5 oz)
- -MH2-16: 16 inches (160 g/6 oz)
No upgrades available
Does what says on the box
Genuine product, quick and efficient service.
Excellent replacement for my original Roland mesh head.
Great idea Bought 6 skins now ..