The Roland QUAD-CAPTURE USB Audio Interface is designed for pro-quality audio capture at home or on the go.
With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, Roland QUAD-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces.
Based on the acclaimed microphone preamps found in Roland's flagship V-Studio 700 and M-400 V-Mixer, VS Preamps are built with premium components for clean, transparent audio with a superior signal-to-noise ratio.
Each channel features selectable low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all of which are accessible through an easy-to-use software control panel.
The convenient front-panel combo jacks accommodate XLR or 1/4-inch connectors, with a selectable Hi-Z instrument input on channel one. Additional connectivity includes two 1/4-inch TRS output jacks, coaxial digital audio I/O, MIDI I/O, and a headphone jack.
Besides providing mobile recording convenience, QUAD-CAPTURE's USB bus power circuitry provides the optimal voltage to the interface's analogue components for pristine sound quality.
The unique AUTO-SENS function makes it easy for users to set the input levels of the preamps 'a simple button press is all it takes to set the optimum levels for any sound source. QUAD-CAPTURE also features a Direct Monitor function with a handy front-panel balance knob for monitoring input sources while overdubbing.
Roland's VS Streaming driver offers the latest technology for powerful low-latency performance and unprecedented stability. All popular DAW platforms are supported via ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) driver versions.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Ableton Lite
No upgrades available