ROLI Loop Block
ROLI Loop Block Product Overview by GAK
The Loop unit of ROLI's BLOCKS is designed to make it easier to record. Designed to improve workflow by providing shortcuts to the most popular music production functions including the ability to set your tempo, record loops and to quantize your recordings among a whole host of other features.
The Loop Block connects magnetically to the Lightpad and they communicate through Bluetooth.
The quantization function has a choice of 15 different modes including 1/4 beats, 1/8 beats and 1/16 beats among others.
The blocks can all integrate with popular DAWs and plug-ins including Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, and Omnisphere via the included BLOCKS Dashboard.
ROLI Product Overview
Part of the ROLI BLOCKS system, the Loop Block makes it easier to record a song with BLOCKS. Its controls help you set your tempo, record loops and play them back, and quantize your recorded loops so they snap in time with the tempo. The Block creates shortcuts to the most popular functions of music production, so you can spend more time building amazingly multi-layered tracks and less time navigating software menus.
The Loop Block works with the Lightpad Block, the 5D MIDI controller that is the centrepiece of the ROLI BLOCKS system. The two Blocks connect magnetically to create a customized music studio. The studio can be expanded by adding the Live Block, which helps add expressive touches to music performances.
The Loop Block, Live Block, and Lightpad Block are powered by NOISE, a free iOS app that doubles as a high-powered soft synth. NOISE connects to Live Block wirelessly via MIDI over Bluetooth.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Physically connect to ROLI’s Lightpad Block and Live Block through magnetised BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Wirelessly connect to ROLI’s Lightpad Block and Live Block via Bluetooth
- Works with ROLI’s free NOISE app on your iPhone or iPad
- Record a sequence using the Record button and play back your sequence using the Play button
- Undo any mistakes in a recorded sequence by pressing the Undo button
- Press the Snap button to choose from 15 modes of quantisation including 1/4 beats, 1/8 beats and 1/16 beats
- Set your tempo on a virtual metronome by pressing the Click button
- Handheld design measuring 4.8 by 9.5 centimetres fits neatly in a pocket
- Charges through connection to other Blocks
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Charging
- Connections: USB
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
- Length: 9.54 cm/3.76 in.
- Width: 4.74 cm/1.9 in.
- Weight: 106.73 g
No upgrades available