Samson Airline 77 / AF1 ( Frequency 863.125 MHz )
CR77 receiver, AF1 Strat plug Receiver
Airline77 is Samson's newest version of the Airline series that features the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Traditional wireless systems consist of a belt-packs and wires that hinder the performer. With Airline there are no belt-packs and no cables, real wireless, allowing the user complete freedom.
AG1 and AF1 Airline Guitar transmitters plug directly into the jack of the guitar with no cables running to a pack. The AG1 is a 90-degree plug suitable for most popular straight angle jacks while the AF1 plugs in at a 45-degree angle for body mounted recessed jacks. Both offer complete wireless freedom with no belt-packs and solid UHF performance.
All of the Airline transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14-hours of operation on a single battery. The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all Airline UHF transmitters. The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment
Audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The rear panel features balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rack mounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- True Diversity UHF Wireless System with PLL Frequency Control
- Airline transmitters for handheld, guitar, headset, wind and presentation applications
- CR77 Receiver with Multi-segment Audio level, RF level and A/B Antenna Operation LED meters
- Squelch control eliminates carrier signal noise and RF interference
- Tuned molded antennas for accurate reception
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Single AAA battery operation allows 14-hours of Airline Transmitter lif