Schecter Solo-II Platinum, Satin Black, Left Handed
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Schecter Solo-II Platinum is also available in a left handed model. This single cut guitar has a classic look with modern features making it ideal for metal and rock. EMG Pickups (57 in the bridge and 66 in the neck) give it a high gain and responsive sound. A mahogany body and set maple neck with ebony fingerboard gives the Solo-II Platinum ultra sustain, perfect for lead and rhythm playing alike.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Silver/Platinum Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Platinum 'Tempest'
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-UNIVERSAL GUITAR - NOT INCLUDED