Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR, Floyd Rose, Sea Foam Green
Introducing the Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR. Released as part of Schecter's stunning 2017 series, the Sun Valley Super Shredder is exactly that; a guitar built from the ground up for the technically advanced shred-master. Everything about the aesthetic, the incredible build quality and features lend itself to the fingers of one knowledgeable in the ways of guitar chops!
Featuring EMG's vintage styled, active Retro-Active pickups, a Mahogany body, Floyd Rose 'Hot-Rod' locking bridge, and 14" radius maple neck, this guitar is a monster of gargantuan proportion.
Looking for a new shred machine? Look no further, for this. Is. It!
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: EMG Retro Active Hot 70
- Neck Pickup: EMG Retro Active Hot 70
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Controls: Volume/Volume/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky #2222 (.009-.046)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year