Sennheiser e 965 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser e 965 Condenser Vocal Microphone Product Overview
The e 965 is Sennheiser's flagship condenser microphone which has rugged housing making it tough enough to use on the road. Being able to cut through high on-stage levels, the e 965 is the top model of the award-winning evolution 900 Series.
The e 965's balanced sound exudes clarity and sophistication, giving the high-end a silky gloss and reproducing the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner. The e 965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in impressive detail.
- Live sound on the highest level.
- The advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design. The flagship of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone that has been developed for professional stage use. Its balanced sound is marked by clarity and sophistication; it gives the high-end a silky gloss and reproduces the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner. The e 965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in impressive detail. Depending on the stage setting, the pick-up pattern can be switched between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid. This top model leaves no wishes unanswered in terms of sound, ruggedness and handling.
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year