Sennheiser MKE 400 AV Mobile Kit
The Sennheiser MKE 400 AV Mobile Kit is great for content creators on the go. It features an ultra-compact shotgun microphone, allowing you to focus your audio on what’s in the frame, providing a clear, high-quality sound without distractions from ambient background noise, making it ideal for vlogging anywhere.
It’s great for filming in noisy environments as it has rejecting properties on the side of the microphone, and also has integrated shock mounts, in the form of two 6mm tall rubbery mounts that sit between your camera and the microphone, which help reject unwanted handling noise.
It has a compact, rugged design, making it ideal for even the most demanding shoots. It has a lighting shoe mount that slots easily into your shoe mount on your camera, and then you just have to plug it in and you’re all set.
You can change the volume so you can get from subjects at longer or shorter distances depending on your needs. The low-cut filter helps remove wind noise, and for particularly windy environments you can use the included foam windshield so you never need to worry about getting super clear sound wherever you are.
The Sennheiser MKE 400 is powered by a single AAA battery that lasts for approximately 300 hours, so you don’t have to worry about charging before a long day of shooting.
Also included is a Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod which is durable and lightweight, with a ball-joint head and push-button locking mechanism. The rubber feet ensure a slip-free grip on any surface, and it also has collapsible legs, making it ultra-compact. The smartphone clamp provides a secure grip on your smartphone, and has a 180-degree locking dial, allowing for portrait or landscape positioning.
It also comes with 2 AAA batteries and a foam windshield.
- Dimensions: 130 x 21 x 62 mm
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Cable length: approx. 200 mm
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Microphone connector: 3,5 mm stereo mini jack
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid, lobar
- Equivalent noise level:
- - 21 dB (A) (\"vol -\")
- - 16 dB (A) (\"vol +\")
- Operating time: ~ 300 h
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5
- - 126 dB (\"vol -\")
- - 118 dB (\"vol +\")
- Battery Specification: 1,5 V - AAA battery
- What's in the Box
- - MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- - 1 battery (size AAA)
- - 1 foam windshield
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included
No upgrades available