Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal
The Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor has been made for bassists looking for a compressor that increases sustain, accentuates picking and can evens out fast runs. Its simple layout means anyone can use the Studio Bass Compressor: The Blend knob lets you to adjust the amount of wet signal allowing natural "snap" back into your individual notes. The Volume knob controls the output, the Attack regulates how fast the compressor responds to picking and plucking and the Compressor knob controls the dynamic range. The Low/Full/Mid switch determines the frequency content of the dry signal being blended in with the compressed signal so you can bring back your dynamic range. This stops your bass from sounding over-compressed.
This is a massively versatile pedal that is suitable for players across a range of styles. Seymour Duncan has a fully comprehensive list of suggested settings for different genres and sounds.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Compression Ratio: Soft-knee, adjustable from 1:1 to > 20:1
- Maximum Compressor Gain: 33dB
- Attack Speed: Adjustable from 8ms to 27ms
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Output Impedance: 2.75K ohms maximum
- Maximum Input Level: 3 Vrms
- Distortion: < 0.3% at 300mV RMS output at 1 kHz
- Noise referred to Input: -110dBV, 400 Hz - 20 kHz, input shorted
- Compressor Type: Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA)
- Power: 9V battery or 9V to 18 Vdc regulated adapter, center pin negative polarity
- Current Consumption: 21mA operate, 19mA bypass
- Dimensions: 2.60" wide X 5.0" long X 1.45" high
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.