Shergold SM04-SD Masquerader, Thru-Black
The Shergold SM04SD Masquerader 4 has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker and TB4 Humbucker pickup configuration for a hot, powerful and super resonant tone.
The Thru-Black colouring offers a glimpse into the Masquerader’s tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Thru-Black Body Colour
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish
- Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Ebony Fingerboard
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut
- 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Large Black Machinehead Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- Genuine Bakelite Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1x Volume A500K
- 1x Tone A500K (push/pull coil tap)
- 3 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5in
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12in
- Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
- Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan TB-4 Humbucker
No upgrades available