Shure 545SD Classic Instrument Microphone
The Shure 545SD is a dual impedance, uni-directional, dynamic microphone. While it is a favourite for instrument pickup and recording, it is also often used as a lectern microphone with public address systems in places such as stadiums, schools and churches.
The 545SD features a highly uniform cardioid pattern which minimises feedback in PA applications. It has a frequency response ranging from 50 to 15,000 Hz and a silent magnet reed on/off switch with a lock-on option.
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback in PA applications
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Low Impedance version available for use as a lectern microphone (includes A25D adapter), or as handheld microphone
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
No upgrades available