Shure BLX14UK Instrument Wireless System, Channel 38
The BLX14 Instrument Wireless System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX14 Instrument Wireless System combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. This model includes a BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4 single-channel receiver, guitar cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
SHURE BLX14UK MAIN OVERVIEW:
What comes with the PG Wireless Guitar System?
Desktop analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include frequency QuickScan, adjustable output levels, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 bodypack transmitter is included in BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
The WA302 is an exceptionally sturdy instrument cable that connects a 1/4" jack to a 4-pin mini-connector for bodypack transmitters.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously? - Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Why internal antennas? - For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength. Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
Is the setup really that easy? - Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you're ready to go.
Captivate your audience and own the stage!
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50-15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. /- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Â°C (0Â°F) - 50Â°C (122Â°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4: 12-18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- BLX4 Receiver -
- Output Impedance:
- - XLR connector 200 O
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 O
- Audio Output Level Ref. Â±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- - XLR connector -27 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- - 6.35 mm (1/4") connector -13 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 241 g
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12-15 V DC @ 160 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- - gain max: -16 dBV maximum
- - gain min (0 dB): 10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 75 g, without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
No upgrades available