Shure BLX188UK/MX53 Dual Channel Wireless System
Shure BLX188UK/MX53 Dual Channel Wireless System overview on GAK
The Shure BLAX188Uk/MX53 Dual Channel Wireless System has been designed, tested and developed with speech application and discretion in mind.
Shure's BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver has a short set up time and simplistic, intuitive controls. Using Shure's one-touch QuickScan technology to source the best open frequency for your transmitter, experience an improved linearity and frequency response for use with up to 12 compatible channels per group. The BLX88 has both 1/4" and XLR audio outputs for connection to a mixer/speaker setup, whilst the two labelled LED's on the front face of the receiver, indicate connection and signal status.
The Shure Microflex MX153 is a fantastic omnidirectional over-ear condenser microphone that offers mobility and discretion with its sub-miniature design. Comfortable and unobtrusive whilst still managing to capture professional-grade sound, the Microflex is an ideal mic for a range of stage-performance applications including singing, stage acting, presenting and more. Included with the 2 x Microflex microphones in this kit are protective storage pouches, additional windscreens and two collar clips. The Microflex's connect to your BLX1 Wireless Transmitters via their included TQG/TA4F cables.
The BLX1 Wireless transmitter is equally as discreet and unobtrusive as the Microflex over-ear mic. The transmitter is slim and lightweight, clips directly to your clothes via the rear-facing belt clip and has a battery life of up to 14 hours on just 2 AA batteries. It's quick and easy to pair the BLX1 up to your BLX88 receiver, simply use the group and channel buttons to select the correct location found via the BLX88's QuickScan and you are set. The BLX1 transmitter has an impressive 100M (300 feet) operating range so rest assured, you won't lose signal even on the biggest of stages.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Reinforced, attached soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa colour options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year