Shure BLX188UK/MX53 Dual Channel Wireless System
Shure BLX188/MX53 Dual Channel Wireless System Product Overview by GAK
The BLX Wireless System from Shure is one of the leading wireless systems at its price point and punches way above its weight. With legendary Shure sound and world-famous build quality, the BLX series puts dependable, easy to operate wireless systems within easy reach of any performer or presenter.
The Shure BLX188/MX53 Dual Channel Combo Wireless System delivers professional audio performance straight out the box and, with its discrete ear-worn microphones, is ideal for spoken work applications and theatre work where a traditional lavalier mic would be too sensitive. This dual channel system is comprised of the following:
Dual analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. The BLX1 bodypack transmitter is included in BLX and BLX-R Analogue Wireless Systems. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for speech and other applications requiring low-profile discreet placement where improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing and live sound reinforcement. The MX153 has a flexible design for stability and comfort when worn on either ear. It has a Kevlar-reinforced cable and CommShield technology that help prevent against interference.
Captivate your audience and own the stage!
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Reinforced, attached soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa colour options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
No upgrades available