Shure MV7 Podcast Kit Microphone Bundle
Shure MV7 Podcast Kit Microphone Bundle
Overview by GAK
Shure’s MV7 dynamic microphone took the world by storm upon its launch, presenting a more accesible version of the legendary SM7B. Since then, the MV7 has become the mic of choice for countless vocalists, podcasters and streamers around the world. When it comes podcasting and streaming, the MV7’s quality USB audio and ease-of-use make it one of the best solutions out there. With the MV7 Podcast Kit, Shure are presenting an all-in-one podcasting & streaming solution - everything you need to make professional quality recordings is here.
Next Level Streaming
The Shure MV7 Podcast Kit is an excellent choice if you’re looking to step up your streaming, podcasting and vocal recording game. Within the box are all the tools you need to start sending your voice out into the world. The star of the show is the Shure MV7 dynamic mic, which is a streamlined, simpler & USB enabled sibling of the iconic SM7B. The MV7 makes achieving pro-quality results a breeze - all you have to do is plug it in, make basic or advanced tweaks depending on your voice style & preferences and you’re away.
When it’s time to plug in your MV7, the Podcast Kit includes a 10ft Micro-B to USB-A cable and a Micro-B to USB-C cable. What makes the Podcast Kit truly special is the Manfrotto PIXI Mini tripod, a ergonomic, compact and sturdy stand that can easily be placed on your desk.
Shure come out guns-blazing with their revolutionary new dynamic microphone, the MV7. Its the latest addition to their successful MOTIV range and utilises a hybrid design. Inspired by its bigger brother and one of our best sellers, the SM7B, the MV7 is a fantastic alternative at a more affordable price point. Shure has become synonymous with excellent quality and their microphones have been used on countless recordings, so you can be sure that the MV7 will make your voice sound top-notch.
USB & XLR
The MV7 is arguably a more “serious” option than the rest of the MOTIV range as it features a traditional mic design and has both USB and XLR outputs, giving you the option to record your voice analogue or digitally. This is perfect for content creators, streamers and podcasters that are looking for a premium upgrade as it gives you the option to record without an interface.
Nothing Else Needed
The Shure MV7 has a similar form factor to the SM7B but also inherits the controllability and ease of use of the MOTIV range thanks to its powerful Direct USB recording feature. This means you can save money as it doesn’t require any expensive additional equipment (such as a pre-amp or interface) to get the most out of it, you can just plug it in and start recording!
Voice Isolation Technology
New and innovative features include Voice Isolation Technology, which puts your voice exactly where it needs to be in your recordings by cancelling out any background noise. Auto Level Mode, which automatically adjusts gain and compression on the fly whilst connected via USB, is akin to having a virtual engineer and guarantees a balanced sound without all the extra hassle. Set it and forget it! However, if you opt for Manual Mode, you have the option for deeper editing and fine tweaking of additional controls such as Mic Gain, EQ, Monitor Mix, Limiter and Compression via the ShurePlus MOTIV app.
If you’d still like to adjust your sound without getting technical, you can access two useful preset-based options within the app. You can choose between three tone settings, “Dark”, “Natural” or “Bright” as well as select between two Mic Position presets, “Near” and “Far” depending on how close you like to be to the microphone when you record.
You’re given immediate, hands-on control via the built-in touch panel, which gives you instant access to useful parameters such as microphone gain, headphone volume, monitor mix, locking the touch panel and even lets you switch between Auto Level Mode and Manual Mode.
The Shure MV7 also has a very handy built-in monitoring output (3.5mm), which allows you to experience pristine audio via your favourite headphones or earphones.
If you’re looking for a high-quality podcasting solution that’s easy to use and also works great for all-round vocal recording, the Shure MV7 Podcasting is very hard to beat for the price.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod Included (5/8" Thread)
- Highly directional dynamic element and Voice Isolation Technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: 16 or 24-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- XLR Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.78 mV) at 1 kHz
- USB Sensitivity: -47 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
- At Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- USB Maximum: SPL132 dB SPL
- DSP Modes (Presets): Near/Far, Dark/Natural/Bright
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- MFi Certified: Yes
- Software Compatibility: ShurePlus™ MOTIV Audio, Video, and Desktop Apps
- XLR Output Impedance: 314 Ω at 1 kHz
- Connector Type: Micro-B USB and XLR
- Mounting Type5/8"-27 thread mount
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Net Weight: 0.55 kg (1.21 lbs)
- Dimensions - Microphone: Length 53.6 mm; Diameter 66.5 mm; Mic in Yoke: 164 x 153.6 x 90.2 mm H × L x D
- Included in the box: 10-foot Micro-B to USB-A cable (1), 10-foot Micro-B to USB-C cable (1), Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod (5.8" Thread)
- Windows: Windows 10, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- Macintosh: MacOS 10.13 to 10.15, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- iOS: iOS 12 and higher, iPhone 6 and higher, iPod Touch 6th generation
- Android: Oreo 8.0 and higher, USB Host Power Requirement of ≥ 100 mA, USB Audio Class 1.1 support and higher
No upgrades available