Shure SE215-CL-EFS Sound Isolating Earphones, Clear
Shure SE215 Product Overview by GAK
The SE215's are an impressive entry level in-ear monitor from Shure. By utilising the technology of top end IEM models, the SE215 are able to give you professional sound quality, at a fraction of the price.
Onboard you will find Shure's innovative sound isolating technology which gives you the ability to block out external noise without messing with the overall sound.
In the box you will also find the Fit Kit, with different sized foam and silicone sleeves to fit different sized ears.
Shure Product Overview
The Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone features a Dynamic MicroDriver for a warm, detailed sound. A detachable, Kevlar reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable.
Sound Isolating Earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block up to 90 % of the background noise. You can concentrate on your music, whether you are on-stage, in a train, on the street or working out. At the same time you can reduce the audio level to conserve your hearing.
The Shure SE215 features a durable Kevlar reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes an assortment of foam and silicone sleeves in different sizes. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimising sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort during extended wear.
- The SE215 comes with a basic fit kit that comprises of:
- Transport Case
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- The SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone features a Dynamic MicroDriver for a warm, detailed sound. A detachable, Kevlar® reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable.
- Dynamic MicroDriver produces a warm, detailed sound with resonant bass
- Detachable, durable reinforced cable
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Fit Kit with various sizes of foam and silicone sleeves provides sound isolation and optimises bass response
- Over ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX connector with lock snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
Top service very fast delivery from the online services and so far my buds are amazing great sound and fit very happy
I use these IEMs pretty much every day, for multiple hours a day (I do session bass). I have had my original pair from 2013-2020 (replaced the cable once for £40). Audio quality is very clear, and works well in live settings too. I would highly recommend the Shure 215s to any serious musician.
Good clean sound. Comfy fit. No audible spill, so ideal for home recording on mic.
Fantastic quality Comfortable after I figured out how they went in and put around my ears