Shure SM27 Condenser Microphone
Shure SM27 Product Overview by GAK
The SM27 is a cardiod condenser microphone from Shure with the versatility to record anything from vocals to bass and guitar.
The microphone features a built-in 15dB pad alongside a 3-position low-frequency filter which allow you to completely tailor the mics frequency response depending on your needs and surroundings.
Build wise, the SM27 features the same rugged reliability that you would expect from a Shure microphone.
Shure Product Overview
The Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Condenser Microphone is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone, with low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. The Shure SM27 Multi-Purpose Condenser Microphone features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year