Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Condenser Microphone Product Overview by GAK
The Shure SM35-XLR Performance Headset Condenser Microphone is a durable, versatile headworn microphone designed to give multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves during their performances without compromising sound quality.
The unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern provides rejection of signal bleed and feedback on loud stages and behind floor monitors. The flexible gooseneck allows further positioning flexibility for optimal sound isolation. The SM35-XLR has a frequency response tailored for crisp and clear vocal reproduction and the snap-fit windscreens lessen unwanted breath and wind noises.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Type - Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response - 40-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.