Shure Beta 53 Microphone (Tan)
Shure Beta 53 Microphone (Tan) Product Overview by GAK
The Shure Beta 53 Microphone (Tan) is an adjustable head-worn vocal microphone. This model not only sports a thin, discreet design but also delivers outstanding sound quality suitable for professional theatres, event production, trade shows and educational lectures. Beta 53 boasts an extended frequency response (20Hz to 20 KHz)along with high SPL handling ability.
The headband is lightweight and fully adjustable so alongside the flexible wireframe and soft earpieces, the Beta 53 fits incredibly comfortably.
- Comfortable, latex-free earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
No upgrades available