Squier Affinity Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde, Left Handed
Average rating / 5
Click 'add to basket' to see 5 add-on deals!
Squier Affinity Telecaster Left-Handed Butterscotch Blonde Product Overview by GAK
One of the best values available in guitar design today, our Affinity Series™ Tele® guitar features authentic sound, versatile controls and truly classic Telecaster® guitar style. Ideal for all styles of music—rock, blues, pop, even jazz—this versatile guitar is now available in a left-handed model.
Featuring an Alder body (left-handed) in Butterscotch Blonde finish, Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret maple fingerboard, Dual single-coil Telecaster pickups with three-way switching, “Top-load” Telecaster bridge and a Black pickguard.
The three-way pickup switch selects between bridge pickup alone, both pickups at once or neck pickup alone for a variety of tones that can work with any style of music.
A top load bridge creates a slightly "slinkier" feel by reducing the break angle of the strings over the saddles. The six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Single Coil Tele® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Single Coil Tele® Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele® Bridge
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Black Plastic Parts, Top Hat Switch Tip, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays