Squier Paranormal Series Super-Sonic, Graphite Metallic
Squier Paranormal Series Super-Sonic
The Squier Paranormal Series is a range of unique and quirky guitars and basses, featuring altered specs, once-forgotten shapes and classic/vintage hybrids and come in a range of finishes.
The Squier Paranormal Super-Sonic is one of the most unique models of the series with its reverse body shape and headstock.
The Super-Sonic has a lightweight poplar body and a short 24” scale length and narrow 40mm nut width, making it great for those with smaller fingers. It also has a durable bolt-on maple neck with a comfortable ‘C’-shaped profile and a silky gloss finish. The fretboard is made of Indian laurel with 22 ‘narrow tall’ frets and a 9.5” radius making it easy and comfortable to play.
The Paranormal Super-Sonic has a 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge. This is paired with vintage-style tuning machines to deliver solid tuning stability and smooth action.
For pickups, it has a pair of punchy Atomic humbuckers that deliver amazing clarity when used with distortion. The neck humbucker is bright, while the bridge humbucker delivers a rich and sharp attack without sounding too brash.
The Paranormal Super-Sonic is great for those who want a guitar that’s a little more offbeat, as well as beginners due to its short scale and narrow-tall frets.
The Paranormal Super-Sonic is completed with chrome hardware, an aged white Pearloid pickguard, and is available in Blue Sparkle, Graphite Metal and Shell Pink.
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Super-Sonic
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.575" (40mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Atomic Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Atomic Humbucking
- Controls Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)