Squier Standard Telecaster, Laurel, Vintage Blonde
Squier Standard Telecaster Vintage Blonde Laurel Overview by GAK
The Standard Telecaster® guitar features a fast-action neck profile modeled on a late '60s Telecaster. A hot single-coil pickup in the bridge position provides all the bite you want for stinging leads. In the neck position, the Standard Telecaster's warm-sounding chrome-covered single-coil pickup helps you find your own voice.
Featuring a Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 22-fret Laurel fingerboard, Dual single-coil Telecaster pickups with three-way switching, Strings-thru-bodyTelecaster bridge with block saddles.
The chrome-covered single-coil neck pickup is a classic Telecaster design element.
A hot single-coil pickup in the bridge position cranks out plenty of hot-rodded rock tone.
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
- Colours: (507)* Vintage Blonde, (509) Candy Apple Red, (537)* Antique Burst, (565) Black Metallic,(592) Walnut Satin, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment on: 07, 09, 65, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell on: 37, 3-Ply Black on: 92
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, Black Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003