Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless, 3 Colour Sunburst
Average rating / 5
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless 3 Colour Sunburst Product OverviewSmooth Groove. Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless fuses the round, slippery sound of an upright and the sleek style of an electric bass. Dual Fender®-designed pickups and a comfortably slim "C"-shaped maple neck offer superior fretless sound and feel for today's bassists, with outstanding Squier performance and value.
Featuring a Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, Fretless ebonol fingerboard with inlaid white fret-marker lines, Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, No pickguard.
This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.
These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.
Ebonol provides a fast, smooth-playing fingerboard surface, while the white inlaid fret lines make sure you'll never lose your bearings while gliding up and down the fingerboard.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Wood: Agathis
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebonol, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: Fretless
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickups: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge and Middle)
- -Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Other Features: Fretless Ebonol Fingerboard with White Celluloid Lines