Steinberg The Grand 3 upgrade from 2
#The Grand 3 upgrade from 2
The Steinberg THE GRAND 3 Virtual Piano Instrument is a collection fo three recorded models based on highly acclaimed grand pianos: the Yamaha C7, the B+¦sendorfer 290 Imperial and the Steinway D.
The Steinberg THE GRAND 3 features two additional virtual pianos with the distinctive character of the vintage Yamaha CP80 Electric Grand and the upright by Nordiska Pianofabriken. As a result, The Grand 3 boasts a variety of piano sounds for different music styles, at a sound quality that is simply phenomenal.
The Grand 3 comes with a convolution reverb based on the same technology used by REVerence, the world's first VST3-based convolution reverb processor already featured in Cubase 5 which benefits from every single aspect the VST3 standard has to offer. It boasts sumptuously realistic natural space simulation, emulating any acoustic environment ' from the smallest live music venue to the most impressive cathedrals. This reverb includes a vast number of impulse responses that put the characteristic sound of some of the world's most distinctive settings immediately in one's hands ' both in stereo and surround.
This powerful and versatile equalizer offers full four-band parametric control that works as a sum over all output channels with variable response curves and shelving modes, as well as analog-style peak filters.
The standalone version allows The Grand 3 to be used without a host application ' a great choice for performing live and delivering the best sounding, most playable virtual piano software ever experienced
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Steinberg THE GRAND 3 Virtual Piano Instrument Main Features Include:
- Authentic sonic recordings based on the Yamaha C7, the BÃ¶sendorfer 290 Imperial and the Steinway D, Yamaha CP80 Electric Grand and Nordiska Pianofabriken Upright Piano.
- convolution reverb - REVerence, the world's first VST3-based convolution reverb.
- 4 Band parametric equalizer
- Enhanced tuning editor
- Quick-Idea scratch pad
- Integrated metronome
- ECO Mode - Reduces RAM consumption and enhances CPU performance
- Compatable Formats: VST and AU, Standalone
- Requires USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key Copy protection device (NOT INCLUDED)
- MAC Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Power Mac G5 dual 2.0 GHz or Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Approx. 32 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
- CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM drive with dual-layer support
- USB component port for USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key (license management)
- USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key is required*
- Internet connection for license activation
- For using as plug-in or ReWire slave-device, a VST2, VST3, AU or ReWire compatible host is required.
- Windows Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP (SP2) or Windows Vista
- Pentium/Athlon 2.0 GHz dual core mobile or dual core 2.0 GHz processor
- Approx. 32 GB free of HD space
- Windows DirectX compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)