Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato Pedal
When we set out to design Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato, we knew that we wanted to take a high-performance SHARC DSP and dedicate all of it's horsepower to doing one thing'providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds ever heard. Our hand-crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the warmth and sonic complexities of analog choruses and vibratos. We drew influence from some of our favorite vintage chorus effects and a certain little blue box vibrato with a strong cult following. Couple that with true bypass, a favorite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself a versatile chorus and vibrato workhorse.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- 3 dynamic modes (Normal, Envelope, Ramp)
- Global Tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your modulation
- Controllable ramp speed and envelope sensitivity
Compared to the neo instruments ventilator II I had at the same time, I would go for the Strymon every time. Quiet with superb sound and stereo that isn't hissy. I sold the ventilator II
I really like the sound this pedal creates when I play. A good addition to my sounds.