Takamine GY93 New Yorker Parlor Acoustic, Natural
Featuring Takamine's parlor-style New Yorker body, the petite GY93 acoustic guitar offers a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking the focused, articulate sound that this increasingly popular body style offers, the GN93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a stunning three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: New Yorker
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)