Tascam PT7 Pitch Trainer
The TASCAM PT-7 is a unique combination chromatic tuner, metronome and memo recorder for acoustic and electric musicians.
The tuner of the TASCAM PT-7 features a high-speed graphic display, ideal for students to find their pitch on wind and string instruments, and an oscillator tone can also play for pitch reference.
The metronome plays through the built-in speaker or headphone out and includes a visual display to keep the beat.
Also included is a monophonic recorder, providing 20 minutes of recording time for song ideas or practice playback. Recorded music can be looped or slowed down without changing the pitch, so that students can learn to play along with the instructors' example.
Though designed for the acoustic instrument player and educator, the TASCAM PT-7 is the ideal companion for any chromatic instrument player.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Tascam PT7 Pitch Trainer Features:
- High-speed chromatic tuner
- Calibration option
- Oscillator out function
- 8 musical scales (12-note equal temperament, Pythagorean, Mean Tone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Vallotti, Young)
- On-screen display ideal for students' "Pitch Training"
- 30-300 bpm metronome
- Internal speaker or headphone output
- Six time signatures (0-7 beats, duplets, triplets, shuffle, quadplets, quadplets without center beats)
- Record practice through built-in microphone
- Loop and slow down playback without changing the pitch
- Quickly capture song ideas or phrases
- 20 minute recording time
- Headphone Output
- Custom Backlit LCD display
- Powered by AA battery or optional PS-P520 adapter
- Flip stand on rear panel
- Dimensions: 5.9" W x 2.5" D x 1.0" H
- Weight: 0.33lbs/150g without battery
- Battery life approx. 10 hours (without backlight) / 4 hours (with backlight)