TC Electronic Reverb 4000 Processor
TC Electronic Reverb 4000 Processor Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic Reverb 4000 features the best reverbs and presets from Reverb 6000 and M5000. It is also the first stereo Reverb capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source.
This single rack space module is equipped with a simplistic, user-friendly interface with the option of using the ICON software editor for PC and Mac in DAW environments. Reverb 4000 is truly a top choice for live and studio applications working in stereo.
The Reverb 4000 will be a welcome addition to any large scale mixing console, coming packed with seven outstanding reverb algorithms, spanning across both source and generic reverb types from vintage emulations to TC classics, so rest assured that you will find the perfect reverb for the material that you are working on.
- True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Favorite presets and algorithms from the M5000
- Realistic Environments from a closet to a canyon
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Classic Reverbs providing Polished Sustain
- Vintage Reverb emulations including EMT 250
- Instant Access User Interface
- 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates and 24 bit processing
- One engine, massive SRAM, no compromise design < li>Digital and analog wide dynamic range design
- PC ICON editor program included. Mac Editor will be avaliable summer 2003
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/ PDIF, ADAT and Analog I/O's