TC Electronic RH750 Bass Head
TC Electronic RH750 Product Overview by GAK
Compact but mighty, the TC Electronic RH750 bass head raises the bar with 750 watts of power, impressive tonal capabilities and the renowned Bass Amp 2.0 feature set, equipped to meet the demands of both gruelling touring and high-quality studio recording.
Bringing revolutionary a set of features to bass players, the 2.0 concept sees the RH750 sport a built-in chromatic tuner which means you can check and adjust your tuning quickly and efficiently in live situations with no keeping your audience waiting! It also comes with three on-board presets where you can store your preferred tones tailored to different types of bass or styles and switch between them effortlessly when gigging.
TubeTone provides an astounding recreation of the vintage characteristics of an all-tube bass amp. By cranking the TubeTone knob, you can add subtle tube warmth or full on dirty drive. The RH750 also uses SpectraComp technology, providing unique 'per string' multi-band compression which evens out the compression across all of the strings.
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain range: -96 to 32 dB
- Tone controls:
- - Bass - Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: 15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- - Low Mid - Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: 15/-24 dB)
- - High Mid - Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: 15/-24 dB)
- - Treble - Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: 15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Tuning range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
- Mains supply: 100-120V~ or 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz (100 W @ 1/8 Power)
- Speaker out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
- Power rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
- Balanced output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Max. Output: 0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = 8 dBu
- Power amp in: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = 8 dBu
- Rehearsal input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod®
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0Â° C to 50Â° C / -30Â° C to 70Â° C
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66 mm / 10,8" x 11,4" x 2,6"
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8 pounds
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year