TC Electronic RS 410
TC Electronic RS 410 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic RS410 is an 8 Ohm, 600W 4x10 cab which allows the tight response and volume level necessary to deliver your sound, whether you're rocking out on stage or in the studio.
The culmination of the RS cab range, the RS410 is conventionally stackable and features custom drivers designed by Eminence to ensure optimum response and tonal brightness, including an adjustable center HF driver. This cab is also lightweight and road-ready, made from durable plywood with carved hardwood corners and coated in a contemporary, skid-resistant finish.
- Left Speaker
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 600 W
- Power-handling, peak: 2400 W
- Power-handling, program: 1200 W
- Frequency response /- 3 dB: 65 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity 1W: 106 dB
- Maximum SPL, @ 10% THD: 134 dB
- Connections: 2x Speakon NL4
- LF Speaker: 15" Neodymium
- HF Driver: 1,4", 3" voice coil
- Directivity: 60Â° x 40Â° CD horn, rotatable
- X-Over: Bi-amp/ passive, switchable
- Crossover frequency: 850 Hz,12 dB / oct.
- Pole mount: HK Audio TripleTilt
- Rigging points: 2x Aeroquip fly tracks, 2x M10 threaded bushing
- Angles up: 47Â° 18Â° (monitor application)
- Enclosure: Birch plywood 18mm, 13- ply
- Grille: metal grille with acoustic foam
- Finish: Black polyurethane lacquer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 45 cm x 69.6 cm x 39.6 cm
- Weight: 33 kg / 72.6 lbs.