TC Electronic RS410 600W 4x10 Bass Cab
TC Electronic RS 410 Product Overview by GAK
The TC Electronic RS410 is an 8 Ohm, 600W 4x10 cab which allows the tight response and volume level necessary to deliver your sound, whether you're rocking out on stage or in the studio.
The culmination of the RS cab range, the RS410 is conventionally stackable and features custom drivers designed by Eminence to ensure optimum response and tonal brightness, including an adjustable center HF driver. This cab is also lightweight and road-ready, made from durable plywood with carved hardwood corners and coated in a contemporary, skid-resistant finish.
- Left Speaker
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 600 W
- Power-handling, peak: 2400 W
- Power-handling, program: 1200 W
- Frequency response /- 3 dB: 65 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity 1W: 106 dB
- Maximum SPL, @ 10% THD: 134 dB
- Connections: 2x Speakon NL4
- LF Speaker: 15" Neodymium
- HF Driver: 1,4", 3" voice coil
- Directivity: 60Â° x 40Â° CD horn, rotatable
- X-Over: Bi-amp/ passive, switchable
- Crossover frequency: 850 Hz,12 dB / oct.
- Pole mount: HK Audio TripleTilt
- Rigging points: 2x Aeroquip fly tracks, 2x M10 threaded bushing
- Angles up: 47Â° 18Â° (monitor application)
- Enclosure: Birch plywood 18mm, 13- ply
- Grille: metal grille with acoustic foam
- Finish: Black polyurethane lacquer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 45 cm x 69.6 cm x 39.6 cm
- Weight: 33 kg / 72.6 lbs.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year