TC Electronic Teleport GLR
Average rating / 5
TC Electronic Product OverviewTELEPORT GLR is the receiver component of the TELEPORT High-Performance Active Guitar Signal Long Cable Run System. Engineered to convert your GLT transmitter’s balanced low-impedance (Lo-Z) signal back to non-balanced (Hi-Z), GLR is effective for distances up to 300 feet (100 meters) with absolutely zero signal loss –making it the ideal solution for long cable runs in performance venues and recording studios.
A large stage often presents a challenge when it comes to getting your guitar signal to your amplifier, and running
You’ve worked hard to achieve your signature sound – and TELEPORT’s high headroom design respects that! Whether you’re connected to a cranked stack in an off-stage isolation booth, or in the studio, you get your guitar’s true, noise-free tone – which can even be fed to pedalboards, amps and wireless systems.
The entire TELEPORT system takes mere minutes to set up and is so easy to use, no matter the size of the
venue or studio. Just connect GLT (transmitter) and GLR (receiver) using a balanced XLR microphone cable, hook your guitar up to the GLT, plug the GLR’s output into your amp’s input, and TELEPORT instantly buffers, balances and matches impedance all by itself. TELEPORT is even fully transformer-isolated for electrical separation and ultra-low noise, with low harmonic and phase distortion (techno-speak for: it sounds great!).
Housed in a sturdy aluminium casing with silicone rubber corners and a high-quality Neutrik* XLR connector, TELEPORT is built like a tank. Both practical and rugged in a compact design, TELEPORT delivers all of your tone all of the time.
- Extensive I/O Section with IMPACT II™ Preamps
- Speaker Management Based on Dynaudio AIR™ Technology
- Desktop Remote Control with Integrated Talkback Microphone
- 24/8 Channel Digital Mixer with 48-bit Double Precision Summing
- DICE II JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology with Advanced Clock Recovery
- High quality Neutrik* XLR for highest signal integrity
- Expandable with all other Konnekt interfaces thru TC Near
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra low noise, harmonic and phase distortion design
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- High performance guitar signal receiver to drive long cable guitar signals (together with GLT)
- Drives your guitar signal up to 300 feet (100 m) without any loss
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Variable Pickup load compensation for pure sound
- Low impedance 1/4” TR output to connect to amplifier
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems