TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack
TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack Product Overview by GAK
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack is the go-to vocal processor for use on either studio or stage.
Combining a transparent mic preamp and adaptive pre-processing with TC's astonishing vocal effects, the VoiceLive Rack provides you with a world of vocal possibilities. VoiceLive Rack truly listens to your unique vocal characteristics and adjusts to ensure your voice is smooth and produced, working in time with your performance to guarantee your vocals are optimised at all times.
'NaturalPlay' harmonies also enhance your voice to your liking, by either using a guitar and MIDI in or letting VL do it for you while the included MP-75 microphone lets you control your effects remotely and with a push of a button you can turn on harmony, doubling, reverb or delay. VoiceLive Rack also sports the perfect interface with an easy-to-read display and intuitive touch-based access to browse, edit and store parameters.
- Full mic channel with digitally controlled gain, phantom power and pre effects
- Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
- Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
- Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, ÂµMod (chorus, flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
- Global Tone automatically "produces" your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
- Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
- Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scale
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
- From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
- Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
- Studio grade adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess reduce muddiness and contain dynamics automatically
- Adaptive gate fights stage leakage between vocal phrases
- Manual over-rides offer additional user control