TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch, Ex-Display
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch Product Overview by GAK
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch is a unique vocal processor and looper which is highly addictive to use with its simplistic touch interface.
Ideal for any vocalist performing live or in the studio, this device is packed full of TC's best-selling vocal effects including, reverb, doubling, HardTune, tap delay and transducer, controlled by guitar, MIDI or USB/Aux input. VoiceLiveTouch also sports the Global Tone feature which adapts to your voice for optimally produced tone with every note you sing.
VoiceLive Touch also allows you to create up to 25 loops further innovative options including Loops Mode which allows you to play back loops in any order or Shots Mode where you can create instant loop triggers. You can take the VoiceLive Touch anywhere as it can be easily mounted to your mic stand or placed next to your computer or keyboard and you can navigate through features and presets effortlessly with the slider.
- Vocal harmony & effects
- VLOOP™ - performance vocal looping of vocals and guitar input including effects
- Instant touch interface with bright, easy to read, scrolling display
- Ingenious design allows mic attachment and desktop use for easy access
- Talk button bypasses all effects so you talk with the audience
- 25 Favorites allow you to store and recall your customized effects quickly
- The Slider opens up a world of hundreds of presets and easy editing
- Convenient access to mix levels and adaptive Tone settings
- Loops effects, vocal, and guitar inputs
- Up to 30 seconds of stereo looping
- Create up to 25 separate loops
- Includes common loop features such as overdub, undo and multiply
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, ÂµMod, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer.
- Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- 8 voices of NaturalPlay harmonies controlled by guitar, MIDI, or USB/Aux input
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
- Aux input for your mp3 player
- MIDI in to control harmony
- 3-button footswitch input for extra control
- Studio quality mic input
- Headphone output with level control
- Guitar in and thru
- USB for audio I/O and connection to VoiceSupport for preset management, tips & tricks, and software updates
- Includes: Power supply, USB cable, User guide, Velco cable wrap
- Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 7" (230 x 100 x 180)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)