World Rhythm BON7 Bongos, Black Overview
- 6” and 7” Rawhide heads for an authentic tone
- All wood shell construction for deep tones and snappy rim slaps
- Rubber feet are fitted to help give grip on surfaces and protect from scratches
- Ideal for, schools, music hubs, festival-goers, or anyone who wants to learn to play
- Includes padded bag, features shoulder carry strap and handle for multiple ways of handling
Jamming out with friends this summer or looking for a low-cost starter instrument? If you’re as passionate about music as us, then you deserve a great sounding, authentic way to let your inner percussionist loose.
World Rhythm’s Bongo Drums belong in the hands of enthusiastic festival-goers and beginners that aren’t afraid to put some serious energy into playing. 6” and 7” rawhide heads can withstand use by even the most energetic player and create a variety of deep tones as well as snappy rim slaps.
The World Rhythm Bongo Drums adapt seamlessly to indoor and outdoor use and are great for developing rhythm and the rudiments of music. Sized to be easily played by musicians of all ages, these bongos come complete with a convenient padded carry bag to make it easy for you to take them around the muddy fields of festivals or to and from school or percussion practice.
- Package Dimensions 44.3 x 23.9 x 22.5 cm; 2.9 Kilograms
- Item model number BON7-BK
- Colour Matte Black
- Material Type Oak
- Item Weight 2.9 kg