Yamaha CS655A Cymbal Stand
The Yamaha CS655A offers lightweight, compact design with an offset tilter. A favorite among pro drummers, it is extremely portable without the quality being sacrificed.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Offset Tilter
- -The offset tilter stores parallel to the pipe making transport easy and preventing damage. This tilter is used in the 600 series, which is noted for its light, compact design.
- Small Wing Nut, Tilter Sleeve & Felt
- -A polycarbonate tilter sleeve encases just enough of the head bolt to provide optimum securing of the cymbal. Utilization of a wing nut lets you play the cymbal bell without it getting in the way of the stick.
- Tight & Secure
- -Specially designed by Yamaha, the nylon bushing holds the pipe firmly in place even when lightly tightened. Since the wing bolt is tightened through a steel nut, the durability of the bolt is increased.
- Available Height Range: 79-162cm
- Tilter: Offset Tilter
- Boom Tilter Mechanism: Normal
- Big Rubber Feet: No
- Leg Design: 3 Single Braced Legs
Its a product from Yamaha, what would you expect other than top notch quality in materials & manufacture, 100% reliability.
Usual excellent solid Yamaha hardware - precision engineering.