Yamaha CS655A Single Braced Boom Cymbal Stand
Yamaha CS655A Cymbal Stand
The Yamaha CS655A offers lightweight, compact design with an offset tilter. A favourite among pro drummers, it is extremely portable without the quality being sacrificed.
This overview video covers CS650A, CS655A, CS660A, CS665A, SS650A, SS660A, HS650A, HS660A along with the HW680 and HW680W Hardware Packs.
- Offset Tilter
- -The offset tilter stores parallel to the pipe making transport easy and preventing damage. This tilter is used in the 600 series, which is noted for its light, compact design.
- Small Wing Nut, Tilter Sleeve & Felt
- -A polycarbonate tilter sleeve encases just enough of the head bolt to provide optimum securing of the cymbal. Utilization of a wing nut lets you play the cymbal bell without it getting in the way of the stick.
- Tight & Secure
- -Specially designed by Yamaha, the nylon bushing holds the pipe firmly in place even when lightly tightened. Since the wing bolt is tightened through a steel nut, the durability of the bolt is increased.
- Available Height Range: 79-162cm
- Tilter: Offset Tilter
- Boom Tilter Mechanism: Normal
- Big Rubber Feet: No
- Leg Design: 3 Single Braced Legs
Its a product from Yamaha, what would you expect other than top notch quality in materials & manufacture, 100% reliability.
Usual excellent solid Yamaha hardware - precision engineering.