Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer
Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer Overview By GAK.
The Yamaha HS8S sub is the perfect accompaniment to the Yamaha HS range of speakers. The HS8S is 150W powered subwoofer providing you with extended bass when a well defined bottom end is required. The HS8S sub is not limited to Yamaha speakers but has been designed with the HS series speakers in mind.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- A low resonance enclosure built using a three-way mitre-joint technique ensures that the corners of the speaker are firmly anchored leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of unwanted resonances that can colour the original sound. Yamaha's 'Vortex Sound Control' technology is deployed to decrease unwanted airflows around the speaker ports. This in turn reduces audible noise by up to 6dB.
- This is an 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies 22Hz - 150Hz
- frequency response 150W amp designed exclusively for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz),
- HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz) and PHASE switch