Yamaha Stagepas 400i
Yamaha Stagepas 400i Product Overview by GAK
The Stagepas 400i is Yamaha's all-in-one PA system, providing you with everything you need to set up your own system. Portable, practical and reliable the Stagepas is perfect for every environment.
The new model is packed with lots of new features. These include; SPX FX, Hi-Z inputs, switchable stereo/mono channels, phantom power, dedicated subwoofer output (with internal auto HPF), feedback suppressor and built-in pole mounts with StageLokTM technology.
With the Stagepas 400i achieving crystal clear sound has never been quicker or more convenient.
Yamaha Product Overview
Portable, practical and reliable, Yamaha's new all-in-one PA systems continue the STAGEPAS legacy of providing everything you need to transform any environment into your own stage.
With more power, more features, improved functionality, and even better sound, the STAGEPAS400i and S600i have set a new
Much like the original STAGEPAS, this new generation of portable PA systems
The new STAGEPAS systems as their name would suggest
Connect via the built-in USB and enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your iPod or iPhone so you never have to worry about a drained battery messing up your performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- System Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB SPL / speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Consumption: 30 W (Idle), 70 W (1/8 Power)
- Power Requirements: 100 V - 240 V 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Speaker 289 x 472 x 275 mm, Mixer 308 x 180 x 116 mm
- Net Weight: 17.8 kg / 39.2 lbs (2 x Speaker 7.5 kg + Mixer 2.8 kg)
- Mixing channels: 8
- Analog inputs: 4 mono mic/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line
- Digital inputs: USB Audio IN: iPod/iPhone exclusive
- Channel EQ: 2-band (HIGH Shelving: 8 kHz, LOW Shelving: 100 Hz)
- Channel functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6-7/8
- Digital effects: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output processing: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Phantom power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Control and others: Reverb foot switch
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 400W (200 W + 200 W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 360W (180W + 180W)