Zildjian K Fat Hat Hi-Hats 14in Overview
The Fat Hats are the very definition of 'labour of love'
Part A, Part K Hi Hats, Offer A Unique Sound
A decade of testing has created this rich, blended go-to hi hat sound that performs in the studio and turns ears.
The key is a combination of darker hammering with , A Zildjian- style lathing and a smaller weight difference blurring true top and bottom. Designed to be a cymbal bag chameleon, these part K and part A hats, sit within any cymbal setup and are ripe for mixing and matching or simply playing them as is - a perfect blend of of warm and bright.
Please note, the image is for illustration purposes only, the hi hat clutch is not included.
- Blend of A and K-style manufacturing techniques
- A go-to hi hat sound for studio and live
- Perfect for players who mix and match hats
- Explore size range for more stick or chick
- Two sizes: 14-1/8in or 15-1/8in