Aguilar OBP3TKPP OBP-3 Bass Preamp
The Aguilar OBP-3 3-Band Bass Preamp is a great way to improve your bass guitar's versatility, adding tonal options and a quality of tone beyond many other bass preamps. The OBP-3 is available with stacked Bass/Treble knobs and with the option of either a mini-toggle or push/pull pot for midrange frequency selection. The Aguilar OBP-3 gives you +/-18dB of cut and boost at 40Hz, +/- 16dB of cut and boost at either 400Hz or 800Hz and +/- 16dB of treble cut and boost at 6.5 kHz for ultimate tonal control and that clean Aguilar tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- OBP-3SK: Includes stacked Treble/Bass pot, Mid pot, and black mini-toggle switch for Midrange frequency selection.
- OBP-3TK: Includes separate Treble, Mid, and Bass pots, and black mini-toggle switch for Midrange frequency selection.
- OBP-3SK/PP: Includes stacked Treble/Bass pot and separate Mid pot. Mid pot is push/pull for Midrange frequency selection.
- OBP-3TK/PP: Includes separate Treble, Mid, and Bass pots. Mid pot is push/pull for Midrange frequency selection.
- Bass control: plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz.
- Mid control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 400Hz or 800 Hz. User selectable frequency center.
- Treble control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz.
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100 ohm 9 or 18 volts operation. Additional 6dB with 18 volts.
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95 dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6.50 inches
- Low noise discrete FET input stage, center detent 50 K linear pots,with a dual concentric pot available.
- Dimensions: 0.98"W x 0.98"L x 0.59"D