Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal
A Gak overview of the Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal
The Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal is designed to give musicians full control over their dynamics in a flexible way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package.
The TLC Compressor® features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you'll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar's TLC Compressor Effects Pedal gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Battery life >100 hours
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year