Aguilar APTL TLC Compressor Pedal
A Gak overview of the Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal
The Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal is designed to give musicians full control over their dynamics in a flexible way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package.
The TLC Compressor® features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you'll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar's TLC Compressor Effects Pedal gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Battery life >100 hours
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch