AKG C417 PP Lavalier microphone
Affordable professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications.
The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and windscreen are supplied with each C 417. For hardwire applications, with standard XLR connector for phantom powering.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Extremely light, inconspicuous lavalier microphone
- Excellent audio quality across the full bandwith
- Accessories (included): H 40/1, H 41, Microphone bag, W 407
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Current consumption approx. : 2.2 mA
- Connector: C 417 L: 3-pin mini XLR, C 417 PP: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: C 417 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.), C 417 PP: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Dimensions: 7.5 dia. x 15 mm / 0.3 x 0.6 in.
- Net weight: C 417 L: 8 g / 0.3 oz., C 417 PP: 68 g / 2.4 oz.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year