AKG C1000 S Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The AKG C1000S - THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF MICROPHONES
For vocal and instrumental recording, on stage, in ENG/EFP and video production.
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- W 1000 Foam Windscreen, SA63 Stand Adapter, PPC1000 Polar Pattern Converter, PB1000 Presence Boost Adapter and Carrying Case included
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or internal 9 V battery (6F 22)
- Current consumption approx. : 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Matte silver enamel
- Dimensions: 34 dia. x 220 mm / 1.4 dia. x 8.7 in.
- Net weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight: 650 g / 1.4 lbs.
Saw these microphones being used at an outdoor concert to amplify acoustic instruments and singers. Worked very well and I’m happy with my purchase. Can be used for voice and/or instrument amplification and picks up sounds from a good distance.
Swiss Army knife!
Excellent piece of kit. I put the cone in it and use it to amplify my mandolin.
Bought this to replace an earlier version which had stopped working.