AKG C518 ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Clamp-On Microphone
The AKG C518ML is the ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussions. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. The C 518 ML has a continuously adjustable vice-type clamp that makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments.
An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The C 518 ML is a condenser microphone and therefore needs a power supply. It can be powered with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (none included).
This version includes an A 400 adapter plate that allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)
- Signal/noise ratio: (A-weighted) 63 dB
Really like these mics, great for my Tom's and really compact