Alesis Multimix 12 Firewire 12 Channel MIxer with Interface
The Alesis MULTIMIX 12 FIREWIRE is a FireWire interface with real faders, knobs and EQ. It is also a standalone analog mixer with quality Alesis effects and flexible signal routing.
Each input channel on the mixer (plus the stereo mix) is sent into your computer and a stereo output is received from the computer for monitoring. Its versatility will fit your needs in your project studio, for live sound, portable recording with a laptop, sub mixing, and radio/TV production.
The Multimix 12 Firewire features preamps with XLR and 1/4 inch jack balanced ins and phantom power on mono channels; balanced 1/4 inch ins, aux send, and stereo aux return on stereo channels; 28-bit effects; 3-band EQ on each channel; 1/4 inch jack balanced main and monitor outs; a headphone jack; and 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz A/D/A conversion.
Steinberg Cubase LE is included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Stunning value, firewire loaded mixer, perfect from computer-based project studios to live stage use
- 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4 inch jack balanced) inputs with phantom power, 4 stereo balanced 1/4 inch jack line inputs, aux send (can sent to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4 inch jack balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip
- Record every individual channel plus the MAIN outputs
- Chain multiple MultiMix FireWire mixers together for expanded computer inputs
- 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz Firewire audio path with high-end A/D and D/A conversion throughout
- Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included