Alto Professional Bluetooth Total Audio Converter
Alto Product Overview
This compact device—trim enough to carry in your pocket—converts hard-wired mixers or powered loudspeakers into wireless devices, free from cumbersome, restrictive connection cables.
Bluetooth Total connects via its XLR connector. A fast, simple 2-step, 2-button arrangement makes pairing and wireless reception easy and positive. Now any hard-wired XLR-equipped system becomes wireless, with all the advantages of not having long hard-wired cable runs, and most importantly, no sacrifice of audio quality. For stereo or dual-speaker mono applications, users can easily link two Bluetooth Totals together to conveniently cover the listening space with larger, more impactful sound. Bluetooth Total is the ideal solution for adding wireless connection to professional audio set-ups, and eliminating troublesome, hard-wired cabling for good.
- XLR-equipped rechargeable Bluetooth receiver
- Internal, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (USB power adapter also included)
- Stream audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers
- Bluetooth links two receivers for cable-free stereo playback
- USB port for charging or continuous AC power for fixed use
- Compact and lightweight: only 14 oz.
No upgrades available
Perfect for my needs. I now have the option to start my music myself before going on stage instead of asking someone to start it for me.
Works well but haven’t yet really put it through it’s paces.