Ampeg SCR-DI Bass Preamp Overdrive Pedal
The Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with ScramblerGäó Overdrive is a truly versatile bass preamp, delivering a wide range of Ampeg tone, great for both the stage and studio.
The classic Ampeg EQ stack offers wide ranging tonal control, including Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo not normally found on these sorts of preamps. Plus with Ampeg's all-new Bass Scrambler overdrive you can dial in the perfect amount of tube-like grind.
The SCR-DI has all the connections to get Ampeg tone out of any rig and send it all to front-of-house to ensure the audience hears your tone. With a built-in headphone out and aux in for practicing along with backing tracks, the SCR-DI is also a fantastic practice tool that can fit right into your gig bag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- CLASSIC AMPEG TONE
- -Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
- -Wide range of authentic Ampeg tones from smooth Portaflex to harmonically-rich SVT
- THE BASS PLAYER'S DI
- -The connections you need to drive your rig and deliver your exact tone to front-of-house
- -Dedicated XLR balanced line out with ground lift
- -Affected 1/4"³ output
- -Unaffected 1/4"³ thru
- TOTAL TONAL CONTROL
- -A complete Ampeg EQ pedal with massive tone choices
- -Classic 3-band tone stack
- -Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for additional tonal flexibility
- POWERFUL BASS OVERDRIVE PEDAL
- -New Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers true SVT grit, grind and sag
- -Separate drive and blend controls
- BUILT TO LAST
- -Roadworthy die-cast zinc chassis construction
- -Durable metal switches
- -No-slip rubber feet for solid stage performance